Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Correction

I just checked again on the IGI and Rebecca Ellis sealing to her parents has been done in 1995 in the IFalls Temple. But the other two were not listed, so we will take care of them. I'm trying to get a hold of Lois Anderson, Karl's cousin who lives in Springfield to see if she wants me to send her the card for the sealing of her mother to her parents or if she wants us to do it. I've been trying for a week now and she hasn't returned my call. I will try again right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been able to get in touch with her yet?

MomR said...

Yes, I called her a couple of night ago and she was home. She said both her mother and dad were sealed to their parents on the day they were sealed as husband and wife. They went thro' for the first time on the day their son was married. So I don't understand why everything was done then but not everythihg there. I told her it may have to be done again if they couldn't find it anytwhere. She agreed.

Thanks for asking.