Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another Thursday

I think I broke my right pinky toe Tuesday when I stubbed it. It was swollen yesterday morning then after being on my feet all morning yesterday, I noticed that it was discolored as well as swollen. I had taped it already because that is what they did when I broke before about 25 years ago. I didn't think I had broken it until I saw the discoloration and how much more swollen my foot was. I've been trying to sit with it elevated all day today. It is resting on top of my computer tower right now. It does make walking kind of akward.

My new computer has arrived. I've been trying to delete many of my almost 900 e-mails that I have kept....don't ask me why. But my Outlook is acting up again so it misfunctions after a coupld of minutes. I have found out if I disable the mail delivery I can delete at least 20-30 before it malfuncitons. So that does help. My granddaughter's husband told me last Monday that he would help me set it up and transfer stuff. But they are moving from Pocatellos to Blackfoot yesterday and today so I'm not sure when he could. Saturday would be very nice but I don't know if that is too much to expect. I'm really looking forward to the new machine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! How's your toe feeling now?

I'm excited for your new computer too!