Saturday, April 29, 2006

I've been tagged by my sweet 16 granddaughter

My 6 weird things or Six weird things about me:

1. I don't have double jointed thumbs but I can lock the first digit of all my fingers, the whole finger is straight except for the end one that is bent.

2. I like my cupboard doors shut. If I'm anywhere and there is an open door or drawer I have to shut it. (OC Behavior?)

3. I like to count things. Telephone poles, panes in windows etc. especially while riding in a car and I'm not driving.

4. I like to read before I go to sleep no matter how late it is.

5. On my caller ID "machine" I have to push the little green button that means someone has called. I don't like to see the constant blinking.

6. I love to make babies smile and laugh. (I guess I'm not so different than most in this last way. It is interesting to see what "adults" go thro' to accomplish this sometimes.)

There I've completed the list. However I'm stopping the tag here. Hope no one minds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1--Can you do it at the same time with all of your fingers?

You could combine 2 & 5 by installing blinking green lights in the cupboards =)

6--How's that saying go... If that's weird, I don't want you to be normal!

K said...

2, 3, 4, 5 and 5 all apply to me too. Did you read my weird things when I had them on my msn blog? They aren't there now but I had a pretty good list

Anonymous said...

Now I know where I got the cupboard OCD-behavior, and the locking fingers; and it's a good thing that a camera is not rolling when I get the beautiful smiles from Kendra and Abbie, or I'd be embarrassed.

MomR said...

Yes, T�a, I can do all of my fingers at once. Of course that doesn't count the thumbs because they only have two digits anyway.

Kimberly, I can't remember reading your blog about your weird things. It's interesting that we are so much alike and we are in-laws to boot!

Michael, does it comfort you now that you know where you get some of your weird things? Just tho't I'd ask.....hee hee