Thursday, September 28, 2006

I wish you enough

My grandson, Bryce, sent me a story awhile ago about a mother and grown daughter saying goodbye at an airport and they said to each other, "I wish you enough." The tho'ts were different than these but I really liked these too. I found them as I was cleaning off my desk at one time a while ago.

May you have
Enough happiness to keep you sweet
Enough sorrow to keep you strong
Enough hope to keep yo happy
Enough failure to keep you humble
Enough success to keep you eager
Enough friends to give you comfort
Enough wealth to meet your needs
Enough enthusiasm to look forward
Enough faith to banish depression
Enough determination to make each day better than yesterday.


I tho't this had some good tho'ts so wanted to post it.

The one after this (it will appear after this one since I blogged it first) I tho't I'd add what my sweetheart wrote for his mother for her 90th birthday last Saturday. That's why I posted it.

No comments: