Monday, February 02, 2009

An Interesting Experience

I just had an interesting experience. I was looking in the archives of my online blog for an entry I made since we started our mission. I couldn’t find that particular blog but I did find two things I was unaware of. The first one was in April 2007 and the other May of 2007. I guess I need to check back every once in a while a month or two and see if anyone has left me any messages. These two were from two men who does family history/genealogy. The first was from a Rufener cousin…he has the same great grandfather I do. (Frederic Rufener) And his name is Rufener too. I have no idea where he lives. The other is from a man who lives in Switzerland who offered to help me find individuals in Bern, Switzerland. And those messages had been sitting there all this time and I was unaware of it. I e-mailed both of them and asked them to please not wait so long to contact me as it did me them. J

Time will tell what happens.

4 comments:

Tigersue said...

I hope you don't mind that I changed the look of your blog! If you hate it let me know and I will fix it back, or you can click on the link at the top that says delightful dots and browse through her patterns, if you see one you perfer I can change it easily enough!

I will also go in and see if I can get you set up with email notifications for comments, that way you won't miss any.

Tigersue said...

Okay, I made it so you should get notification of comments to your blog. I also added the tag option, so this way when you make a post you should be able to add a tag so you can find some of your posts easier.
I also added a follower button on the side, it is kind of a fun thing.
If there is anything you don't want let me know.

MomR said...

I like the new look. Thanks. I'm also glad it is still green. =)

I also like the idea of having an e-mail message when someone has left a comment on my blog. Thank yo sooo much.

Did you see my e-mail concerning fibromyalgia?

Tigersue said...

No, I haven't seen it but it probably was in the other email account I don't check very often. :)
I specifically looked for a background that was green!