Wednesday, February 14, 2007



This is the Valentine Gift my Sweetheart gave to me for this Valentine's Day. Altho' I have received live cut flowers from some of my children this is the first time in the 45 years that I have known him that he has given them to me. I had told him a couple of months ago that I really would like some live flowers while I was still alive instead of receiving them after I died. he said that they would just die and I said that I'd like to think that he tho't I was worth it anyway. So he surprised me this year. There are three red roses, five red carnations and 13 pink carnations as well as the red heart and green leaves and little white flowers. Needless to say I was THRILLED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Dad, and I'm happy for you...Thanks for the tip to come and see for myself... Love, Michael

Tigersue said...

How wonderfully sweet!